Enjoy Your Summer at Maranatha
- Sunday Morning Children's Church - this is an exciting church service for children 5 years old to 6th grade. This service includes singing, stories, and a Bible lesson. Children's Church takes place while adults are in their worship service on Sunday mornings at 8:45am or 11:00am.
- Sunday Evening Kid's For Christ Children's Choir - the children's choir meets on Sunday evenings while adults are in their evening worship service at 6:00pm. Children listen to a Bible Story and rehearse presentations that will performed in an upcoming adult worship service.
- Wednesday Children's Club - this one-hour children's meeting takes place on Wednesday evening at 7:00pm. Children hear a Bible lesson, enjoy a snack, sing songs, and complete a game or craft.
- Sunday Morning Sunday School - each Sunday from 10:00am to 10:45am teenagers meet for their own group Bible Study. These studies teach teenagers how to apply the Bible to their lives.
- Wednesday Evening Youth Group - all teenagers are invited to an action-packed youth service on Wednesdays from 6:45pm to 8:00pm. Teens have intense competitions, fun with friends, and a Bible lesson. This is the perfect place for teenagers to connect and belong.
Wednesday Evening Bible Studies
- Building Below the Baseline (Meets in Worship Center) - This series will teach you how to develop the part of your life that only God sees.
- Why We are Baptist (Meets in New Room 1) - This series will present you with the distinguishing characteristics of a Baptist while proving you an appreciation for our Baptist history.
- Putting the Past Behind You (Meets in New Room 2) - This series gives you Biblical guidance that will empower to finally leave the past where it belongs and live in the victory God desires for you.
- Take It Personally (Meets in New Room 3) - This is a practical guide to owning and obeying the Christian Great Commission of making the name and work of Jesus Christ known.
- Financial Peace (Meets in New Room 4) - Learn how money doesn't have to be stressful with Financial Peace. Build a legacy. Plan for your future. Dump Debt.
- General Bible Class (Meets in New Room 5) - A general Bible study.
- One Week Teacher Training (Meets in Old Room 6) - Training for teachers within the ministry of Maranatha. This is a one-week class that meets on June 20 and July 11.