Our ministries provide growth opportunities for all ages.
- Awana Kids Club: Wednesday at 6:30PM
- Junior Church: Sundays at 8:45AM & 11:00AM
- Sunday Evening Junior Church at 6:00PM
- Van Transportation: Provided for Sunday morning and Awana
- Nursery: Child care provided for each worship service
Teenagers enjoy exciting monthly activities. Annual events include Youth Conference, Summer Camps, and Mission Trips. Sunday School and Wednesday Youth Group are the core of the ministry. Here are some of our regularly schedule teen activities.
- Teen Sunday School (7th - 12th grade) meets each Sunday at 10:00AM in the Youth Room
- Teen Bible Study (7th - 12th grade) meets each Wednesday at 7:00PM in the Youth Room
- Teen Choir
All of our adult ministries have regular monthly fellowships as well as a weekly Bible Study for each group. Join us every Sunday morning at 10am for our Life-Stage Bible Classes.
- YACC- Young Adults of College and Career Age: Life Stage Bible Study on Sundays at 10am and regular fellowship opportunities.
- HomeBuilders- Married Couples: Life Stage Bible Study on Sundays at 10am and monthly fellowship activities
- Adult Bible Study: Both adult men and woman meet each Sunday at 10am for Bible Study.
- Ladies of Maranatha: Adult Ladies meet each Sunday morning at 10am for Bible Study and meet monthly for Outreach Ministries and fellowship.
- X.Y.Z- Xtra Years of Zest: This group of active adults, 50 years and older, fellowship with monthly activities.
- Men of Maranatha: Meet on the second Saturday of each month for a Men's Prayer Breakfast which includes a time of devotion, prayer and breakfast.
- COMING SOON...
- Men's Life Stage Bible Study
- Empty Nester's Life Stage Bible Study